Masternodes are an integrated system that keeps cryptocurrencies running, and Masternodes Tokens are the native cryptocurrency received as a reward by the masternode. Masternodes are distinguished by verifying new blocks and controlling the blockchain and are therefore called the center of governance of crypto networks.
The Masternodes ecosystem has a growing total market capitalization of $1,508,103,703 and a total trading volume of approximately $122,542,811.
Note: This list is sorted by market capitalization, from lowest to highest.
- Unit Price: $0.5991
- Market Cap: $84,230,209
- Distinctive Features: The Stratis BaaS platform is created for financial service providers and other enterprises to test, build and deploy blockchain-based applications without worrying about the cost and security issues associated with operation of their own networks, according to the platform’s white paper.
The Stratis platform is the ideal platform to launch your blockchain project because it is decentralized, extremely secure and energy efficient. The blockchain used by Stratis is based on Bitcoin, which has the most secure blockchain to date. When combined with Stratis’ proof-of-stake implementation, blockchain has a low carbon footprint due to energy-efficient block production.
With its feature-rich toolkit, the Stratis platform lowers the barrier of entry for novice developers learning blockchain concepts through sample code and reference implementations. The Stratis ecosystem is for more than just developers; Owners of STRAX tokens can profit from this by deploying masternodes and staking.
- Stratis Academy: To prepare them for high-demand blockchain projects across many industries, the Stratis Academy will train the next generation of blockchain developers around the world.
- Stratis smart contracts in C#: The “bloat” that results from running a large number of smart contracts on a single blockchain is avoided by C# smart contracts.
- Masternodes: Executing smart contracts and managing wSTRAX interoperability requests between Stratis and other platforms are tasks performed by Stratis Masternodes.
$STRAX has a 24-hour trading volume of $9,180,105, and it trades on some of the top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Gate.io, Crypto.com Exchange, DigiFinex, and Upbit.
- Unit price: $0.1364
- Market Cap: $89,972,515
- Distinctive Features: The plan for Syscoin includes the rollout of ZK-Rollups, Optimistic Rollups, Validium, and DAOSYS, a new type of DAO that aims to provide zero-governance cash management and self-sovereignty for all members.
Sycoin defines itself as the only Layer 1 Blockchain that evolves with EVM functionality.
On the platform, you can build using all of the same EVM tools and resources you currently know on the Ethereum platform while going live on a fast, reliable, and hassle-free network that scales with your application.
Without worrying about scalability or exorbitant costs, create the most ambitious and future-proof projects you can conceive.
According to the website, Syscoin supports your project with a robust masternode service layer that provides additional ledger security with chainlocks.
$SYS has a 24-hour trading volume of $2,251,765, and it trades on major cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, MEXC, Bitget, KuCoin, and Gate.io
- Unit Price: $15.73
- Market Cap: $200,903,017
- Distinctive Features: Their blockchain network offers a special sidechain solution that allows programmers to create their own scalable blockchains that can support tens of thousands of transactions per second while maintaining true decentralization across tens of thousands of nodes. Additionally, Horizen provides special additional privacy features.
Horizen is defined as the Zero-Knowledge Enabled of Blockchains network, which offers best-in-class tools for developers to create bespoke private or public blockchains.
Horizen claims to be the largest blockchain node network with 41,822 active nodes, having 100% uptime with strong ZK-SNARK security, according to website data.
Horizen relies on the most reliable and secure public infrastructure, reinforced by numerous layers of security.
The distributed node system used by Horizen ensures network scalability, reliability, security and speed. Strengthened Consensus with a stronger 51% attack defense also secures Horizen.
$ZEN has a 24-hour trading volume of $13,326,593, and it is currently trading live on some of the major cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, MEXC, OKX, Deepcoin, and Bybit.
- Unit price: $11.26
- Market Cap: $237,251,976
- Distinctive Features: SAFE aims to become the largest private and secure platform for digital currency payments and applications.
Users can use VPS to establish a masternode, mortgage 1000 SAFE and take turns getting rewards from the SECURE network.
SAFE Network has 6 massive applications:
- Secure payment (for private payments)
- Safe Asset (issuance and management of digital assets)
- Vote safely
- Safe Game (blockchain eco-security detection service)
- Safe Consultation (blockchain solutions for companies)
SAFE can connect to other blockchains, such as ETH/BSC, through SafeAssetGate to participate in various DEFI applications.
The current CoinMarketCap ranking for $SAFE is #227, and it currently trades on Jubi and AAX exchanges.
- Unit Price: $0.9487
- Market Cap: $245,699,908
- Distinctive Features: The project is strongly committed to creating a truly decentralized world by being self-sustaining and relentlessly promoting innovation in blockchain technology.
Flow, according to the website, is the next generation of scalable decentralized cloud infrastructure, where users can develop, manage and build applications on multiple servers at once. It’s ready for Web3.0!
FLUX proudly describes itself as decentralized Web 3.0, the next generation computer network.
The decentralized infrastructure of Fluxnodes, the cloud operating system FluxOS, the self-custodied multi-asset wallet Zelcore and a suite of blockchain applications make up the Flux ecosystem. Additionally, it integrates the Flux blockchain for on-chain governance, economy, and parallel assets to provide DeFi access and compatibility with other blockchains.
Flux provides the New Internet with vital, high-availability infrastructure. Development projects and teams don’t have to rely on the Flux blockchain to use FluxOS, so they have access to critical infrastructure while retaining all the unique qualities of their own chains. Flux is an essential component of a well-rounded distributed computing portfolio for the future generation of the Internet.
$FLUX has a 24-hour trading volume of $15,612,962 and trades on major cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, MEXC, BingX, XT.COM, and Bitget.
Disclosure: This is not trading or investment advice. Always do your research before buying any cryptocurrency or investing in any service.
Follow us on twitter @thevrsoldier to stay up to date with the latest news from Metaverse, NFT, AI, Cybersecurity, Supercomputer and Cryptocurrency!
Image source: astibuag/123RF // Image effects by Colorcinch